CHARLOTTE, N.C. , Sept. 5, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Piedmont Natural Gas (NYSE: PNY) today announced the promotion of Mr. Keith Maust to the position of Vice President - Gas Supply and Pipeline Services. Mr. Maust previously served as Managing Director of Gas Supply and Wholesale Marketing for the Company. In his new role, Mr. Maust will be responsible for gas supply and pipeline capacity acquisition, the Company's gas supply planning and hedging activities, federal energy regulatory matters, and gas scheduling. Mr. Maust will report to Frank Yoho, Piedmont's Senior Vice President and Chief Commercial Operations Officer.
Mr. Yoho commented on Maust's promotion, "We're very excited and pleased to have Keith in this leadership role at the Company. His background and extensive experience within the natural gas supply arena, along with his leadership abilities, are well suited for this area of Piedmont's operations."
Mr. Maust has a degree in Business Administration from West Virginia University and joined Piedmont Natural Gas from Tennessee Gas Pipeline in 1988. Mr. Maust is a member of the American Gas Association's Federal Regulatory Committee and is a board member of the Union County Red Cross.
About Piedmont Natural GasPiedmont Natural Gas is an energy services company primarily engaged in the distribution of natural gas to more than one million residential, commercial, industrial and power generation customers in portions of North Carolina , South Carolina and Tennessee, including customers served by municipalities who are wholesale customers. Our subsidiaries are invested in joint venture, energy-related businesses, including unregulated retail natural gas marketing, regulated interstate natural gas transportation and storage, and intrastate natural gas transportation businesses. More information about Piedmont Natural Gas is available on the Internet at http://www.piedmontng.com/ . SOURCE Piedmont Natural Gas
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV