MarineMax Inc. Stock Downgraded (HZO)
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- MARINEMAX INC reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past year. We feel that this trend should continue. This trend suggests that the performance of the business is improving. During the past fiscal year, MARINEMAX INC turned its bottom line around by earning $0.04 versus -$0.51 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($0.37 versus $0.04).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Specialty Retail industry. The net income increased by 195.6% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $4.61 million to $13.64 million.
- The gross profit margin for MARINEMAX INC is currently lower than what is desirable, coming in at 27.61%. It has decreased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 7.75% trails that of the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly decreased to $5.97 million or 54.31% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, when comparing to the industry average, the firm's growth rate is much lower.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.