Park Electrochemical Corp. Stock Downgraded (PKE)
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- PKE's debt-to-equity ratio is very low at 0.17 and is currently below that of the industry average, implying that there has been very successful management of debt levels. Along with this, the company maintains a quick ratio of 15.91, which clearly demonstrates the ability to cover short-term cash needs.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 167.60% to $6.37 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, PARK ELECTROCHEMICAL CORP has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -0.53%.
- PARK ELECTROCHEMICAL CORP reported flat earnings per share in the most recent quarter. The company has reported a trend of declining earnings per share over the past two years. However, the consensus estimate suggests that this trend should reverse in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, PARK ELECTROCHEMICAL CORP reported lower earnings of $0.83 versus $1.13 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($1.12 versus $0.83).
- The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500 and greatly underperformed compared to the Electronic Equipment, Instruments & Components industry average. The net income has decreased by 0.1% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, dropping from $4.93 million to $4.93 million.
- The company's current return on equity has slightly decreased from the same quarter one year prior. This implies a minor weakness in the organization. When compared to other companies in the Electronic Equipment, Instruments & Components industry and the overall market, PARK ELECTROCHEMICAL CORP's return on equity is below that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts