FOX News Channel (FNC) will launch a new half-hour weekend program called A Healthy You & Carol Alt on Saturday, September 7 th at 4PM/ET, announced Bill Shine, Executive Vice President of Programming for the network. Hosted by supermodel and lifestyle expert Carol Alt, the show will feature guest professionals and celebrities as well as her signature tips for maintaining health and wellness. Additionally, Alt will answer questions received on Facebook and Twitter during the “Ask Carol” segment at the end of each installment of the show.
Alt launched her successful modeling career in 1980 when she was featured on the cover of Harper’s Bazaar and has since appeared on over 700 magazine covers. Early on, she adopted a well-balanced routine to help her stay fit and youthful, which included following the raw food diet plan for more than 20 years. On the show, Alt will incorporate these experiences as well as offer her advice and encouragement to viewers.
As both a renowned supermodel and author of several books such as Easy Sexy Raw, The Raw 50 and Eating in the Raw, Alt has made appearances across all media platforms, including FOX & Friends, Good Morning America and The View. Additionally, she has been featured as a key lecturer at health and nutrition conferences and seminars across the country.
FOX News Channel (FNC) is a 24-hour all-encompassing news service
dedicated to delivering breaking news as well as political and business
news. A top five cable network, FNC has been the most watched news
channel in the country for more than eleven years and according to
Public Policy Polling, is the most trusted television news source in the
country. Owned by 21
st Century Fox, FNC is available in more
than 90 million homes and dominates the cable news landscape, routinely
notching the top ten programs in the genre.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV