Carter’s, Inc. (NYSE:CRI), the largest branded marketer in the United States of apparel exclusively for babies and young children, announced today that Michael D. Casey, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, will present at the Goldman Sachs Twentieth Annual Global Retailing Conference to be held at The Plaza Hotel, New York City, on Wednesday, September 11, 2013 at 9:35 a.m. (EDT).
To listen to a live broadcast of the presentation, please visit the Investor Relations section of the Company's website at www.carters.com.
About Carter's, Inc.
Carter's, Inc. is the largest branded marketer in the United States of apparel and related products exclusively for babies and young children. The Company owns the Carter's and OshKosh B'gosh brands, two of the most recognized brands in the marketplace. These brands are sold in leading department stores, national chains, and specialty retailers domestically and internationally. They are also sold through more than 700 Company-operated stores in the United States, Canada, and Japan and on-line at www.carters.com and www.oshkosh.com. The Company's Just One You, Precious Firsts, and Genuine Kids brands are available at Target, and its Child of Mine brand is available at Walmart. Carter's is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia. Additional information may be found at www.carters.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV