General Dynamics Advanced Information Systems is the sole designer, developer and manufacturer of the mission system computer for the Harrier jets and the Advanced Mission Computers that are used on F/A-18E, F/A-18F and EA-18G aircraft. Built on a commercial off-the-shelf (COTS)-based open architecture, the General Dynamics airborne mission computers are ruggedized, high-performance, high-reliability mission and display-processing systems that are easily configurable to any operating environment. The systems perform general purpose, input/output, video and graphics processing and are designed to operate reliably in the extreme environmental conditions of today's high-performance fighter aircraft.
For more information about General Dynamics Advanced Information Systems, please visit www.gd-ais.com.
More information about General Dynamics is available at www.generaldynamics.com.
SOURCE General Dynamics Advanced Information Systems
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV