Boost Mobile, a leader in the no-contract wireless industry with its exclusive Monthly Unlimited with Shrinking Payments no-contract service, today announced a simple way for users of Boost Mobile Wallet powered by Wipit to turn their checks into instant cash funds, available in their Boost Mobile Wallet Plus accounts.
The new service called Quick Check is available through the Boost Mobile Wallet powered by Wipit. The funds are loaded in users’ Boost Mobile Wallet Plus accounts, which are issued by Sutton Bank in association with Wipit. Announced earlier this year, Boost Mobile Wallet is an industry-first mobile solution that allows Boost Mobile Android™-powered smartphones to serve as a cash-based vehicle for accessing cost-effective financial services.
How Quick Check works:
- Customers pay a low, flat fee of $4 per transaction for any check type up to $2,000.
- Quick Check accepts virtually all check types, including personal, payroll and government checks.
- Customers follow simple instructions of taking a photo of the front and back of the check to submit for approval.
- Approvals are usually issued within seconds. Once the check is approved the customer has instant access to the guaranteed check funds loaded into their account for use in the Mobile Wallet app, via a Visa ® prepaid card 1 or to withdraw from an ATM.
- Quick Check is part of the Boost Mobile Wallet powered by Wipit and requires a Boost Mobile Wallet Plus account to use the service.
“Quick Check is just one more way our customers can save money as its low flat-fee pricing offers an inexpensive alternative to retail check cashing,” said Andre Smith, vice president, Boost Mobile. “Offering a diverse selection of mobile financial service options gives all customers the ability to do more with their money, on their terms and from more places – all with just a few swipes of their mobile device’s screen.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV