- Customers pay a low, flat fee of $4 per transaction for any check type up to $2,000.
- Quick Check accepts virtually all check types, including personal, payroll and government checks.
- Customers follow simple instructions of taking a photo of the front and back of the check to submit for approval.
- Approvals are usually issued within seconds. Once the check is approved the customer has instant access to the guaranteed check funds loaded into their account for use in the Mobile Wallet app, via a Visa ® prepaid card 1 or to withdraw from an ATM.
- Quick Check is part of the Boost Mobile Wallet powered by Wipit and requires a Boost Mobile Wallet Plus account to use the service.
Boost Mobile Wallet Powered By Wipit Now Offers Quick Check Service
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts