Matthew F. Hilzinger, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of USG Corporation (NYSE:USG), a leading building products company, will speak on Thursday, September 12, 2013 at the CL King Conference at the Omni Berkshire Place Hotel in New York City. The presentation is scheduled to begin at approximately 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time. A live webcast of the presentation may be accessed from the Investor Information page of the USG Corporation website at investor.usg.com.
The webcast will be archived and available on the Investor Information webpage until Friday, September 20, 2013. To listen to the live webcast, participants must have a multimedia computer and Windows Media Player software. To download the software prior to a webcast, participants should visit investor.usg.com, click on the webcast link, complete the registration form and then click Help. Participants should access the webcast event page at least 15 minutes before the live event.
USG Corporation is a manufacturer and distributor of high-performance building systems through its United States Gypsum Company, USG Interiors, LLC, L&W Supply Corporation and other subsidiaries. Headquartered in Chicago, USG’s worldwide operations serve the commercial, residential, and repair and remodel construction markets. USG’s wall, ceiling, flooring and roofing products provide leading-edge building solutions for customers, while L&W Supply branch locations efficiently stock and deliver building materials nationwide. For additional information, visit the USG website at www.usg.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV