Dividend Watch: 4 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: WRB, POM, LINE, BBY
Pepco Holdings (NYSE: POM) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 27 cents per share. At a price of $18.55 as of 9:35 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 5.8%. The average volume for Pepco Holdings has been 2.3 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Pepco Holdings has a market cap of $4.6 billion and is part of the utilities industry. Shares are down 5.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. Pepco Holdings, Inc., through its subsidiaries, engages in the transmission, distribution, and supply of electricity. The company also distributes and supplies natural gas. TheStreet Ratings rates Pepco Holdings as a hold. Among the primary strengths of the company is its generally strong cash flow from operations. At the same time, however, we also find weaknesses including deteriorating net income, disappointing return on equity and generally higher debt management risk. You can view the full Pepco Holdings Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV