Tomorrow's Ex-Dividends To Watch: TEU, AVT, HRB, CME, FDX
Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link.Tomorrow, Sept. 6, 2013, 22 U.S. common stocks are scheduled to go ex-dividend. The dividend yields on these stocks range from 0.6% to 12%. All of these stocks can be found on our stocks going ex-dividend section of our dividend calendar.Highlighted Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow:Box Ships (NYSE:TEU) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 12 cents per share. At a price of $4.58 as of 9:35 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 10.9%.The average volume for Box Ships has been 119,400 shares per day over the past 30 days. Box Ships has a market cap of $109.6 million and is part of the transportation industry. Shares are up 10.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday.STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. Box Ships Inc., a shipping company, engages in the seaborne transportation of containers worldwide. As of December 31, 2012, it had a fleet of 9 containerships with a total capacity of approximately 43,925 twenty-foot equivalent units. The company has a P/E ratio of 219.50.TheStreet Ratings rates Box Ships as a sell. The company's weaknesses can be seen in multiple areas, such as its disappointing return on equity, feeble growth in its earnings per share and generally disappointing historical performance in the stock itself. You can view the full Box Ships Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV