NEW YORK, Sept. 5, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Curtis Y. Arledge, vice chairman and chief executive officer of BNY Mellon Investment Management, will be presenting at the 2013 Barclays Global Financial Services Conference at 2 p.m. EDT on Tuesday, September 10 in New York. He will discuss BNY Mellon Investment Management's strategy and opportunities for growth. This presentation may include forward-looking and other material information.
A live webcast of the audio portion of the conference will be available at the BNY Mellon website ( www.bnymellon.com/investorrelations). A series of related graphics also will be available at the same website at approximately 1 p.m. EDT on Tuesday, September 10. An archived version of the audio portion will be available at the same website, beginning at approximately 5 p.m. EDT on September 10 and will remain available until 5 p.m. EDT on Tuesday, September 17.
BNY Mellon is a global investments company dedicated to helping its clients manage and service their financial assets throughout the investment lifecycle. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, BNY Mellon delivers informed investment management and investment services in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. As of June 30, 2013, BNY Mellon had $26.2 trillion in assets under custody and/or administration, and $1.4 trillion in assets under management. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments. BNY Mellon is the corporate brand of The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation (NYSE: BK). Additional information is available on www.bnymellon.com, or follow us on Twitter @BNYMellon.
SOURCE BNY Mellon
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV