Beauty icon, Queen Latifah, is no stranger to Procter & Gamble (NYSE: PG). The current COVERGIRL spokesperson, Grammy Award winner, Oscar nominee and talk show host, is now the new face of Pantene and will also support the Truly Relaxed and Truly Natural Collections. Pantene is proud to be partnering with Queen Latifah, who has been an inspiration to women over the years.
Queen Latifah behind-the-scenes at her Pantene advertising shoot. (Photo: Business Wire)
“Queen Latifah not only exudes inner and outer beauty, but she is a brilliant business woman who shines in every aspect of her work,” says Kevin Crociata, Marketing Director of North American Hair Care at Procter & Gamble. “We believe her strong, playful personality and passion for life resonates with women. Her honest and approachable attitude makes her a perfect addition to the Pantene family. Women really listen to her, her opinion matters.”
There’s no denying Queen Latifah is a force to be reckoned with. She is strong, but she is also someone that women relate to and look to for advice. With a career and life as multi-faceted as hers, Queen Latifah has learned to be flexible when it comes to her beauty routine.
“Over the years I’ve learned to be versatile when it comes to beauty and hair,” says Queen Latifah. “Hair is an extension of who you are. As black women, we express ourselves through our hair so we should have fun with it. But all women worry about keeping their hair healthy so they can enjoy it. I love that Pantene stands for health and that their products deliver on what they promise.”Queen Latifah will appear in the Brand’s holistic marketing campaign, including TV and print advertising, in-store displays, digital, social media and public relations campaigns, beginning in September 2013.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV