CRANBURY, N.J., Sept. 5, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Amicus Therapeutics (Nasdaq:FOLD) today announced that William D. "Chip" Baird, Chief Financial Officer, will present a corporate overview at the Stifel Nicolaus 2013 Healthcare Conference in Boston, MA on Thursday, September 12, 2013 at 3:15 p.m. ET.
A live webcast of the presentation can be accessed through the Investors section of the Amicus Therapeutics corporate web site at http://ir.amicustherapeutics.com/events.cfm , and will be archived for 90 days.
About Amicus TherapeuticsAmicus Therapeutics (Nasdaq:FOLD) is a biopharmaceutical company at the forefront of therapies for rare and orphan diseases. The Company is developing novel, first-in-class treatments for a broad range of human genetic diseases, with a focus on delivering new benefits to individuals with lysosomal storage diseases. Amicus' lead programs include the small molecule pharmacological chaperones migalastat HCl as a monotherapy and in combination with enzyme replacement therapy (ERT) for Fabry disease; and AT2220 (duvoglustat HCl) in combination with ERT for Pompe disease. FOLD-G
CONTACT: Amicus Therapeutics Sara Pellegrino (609) 662-5044 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV