CHICAGO, Sept. 5, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- G/O Digital, the integrated digital marketing business for Gannett (NYSE: GCI) which is changing how advertisers drive local marketing at scale, announced the addition of two veteran digital executives to the management team. Mark Marinacci joins Shoplocal as president and will drive the Shoplocal growth strategy across national retailers, brands and agencies. Jeff Fagel joins as chief marketing officer for G/O Digital, and will lead brand strategy with a focus on initiating and growing relationships with customers.
"We are excited to add two leaders with deep digital, retail, brand and customer experience," said Vikram Sharma, president and CEO of G/O Digital." Jeff and Mark will be great additions to our team as we work with our national, regional and SMB customers to deliver turnkey local and digital marketing solutions that drive measurable results at scale."
Marinacci has broad experience in the digital advertising space. At Google he held several roles working across both client and agency partners to serve Google's largest retail brands. Earlier in his career, Marinacci was at HotJobs, a Yahoo company.Fagel has extensive brand marketing, consumer packaged goods and retail experience. He was responsible for strategic leadership across the Kmart brand and private-label portfolio with a focus on customer, digital and social media strategy. An innovator in multi-channel brand development, prior to Sears Holdings, Fagel spent more than 10 years in the consumer packaged goods (CPG) industry at PepsiCo and ConAgra. A one-stop shop for advertisers seeking localized, targeted solutions, G/O Digital works with clients to solve their digital marketing needs in an integrated, precise and seamless way unique in the marketplace. The name embodies the quick, precise impact the portfolio of companies delivers to its national, regional and small to medium-sized business (SMB) marketers. G/O's digital suite of offerings include:
- Shoplocal, the industry leader in turnkey, local, digitized solutions across all platforms
- BLiNQ, a proprietary platform that optimizes social media planning and audience targeting
- Key Ring, the leading mobile shopping app, empowering consumers with offers of all kinds
- DealChicken, a local daily deals site connecting consumers to local and national brands
- GannettLocal, an integrated digital marketing provider to SMBs in more than 100 Gannett markets
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts