NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- CHANGE IN RATINGS
Groupon (GRPN) upgraded at Morgan Stanley from Equal-weight to Overweight, Morgan Stanley said. $14 price target. Company can expand its domestic turnaround into the international market.
HSN (HSNI) upgraded at Citi from Neutral to Buy, Citigroup said. $67 price target. Fears of a Liberty tender have been overblown.
Louisiana-Pacific (LPX) upgraded at DA Davidson from Neutral to Buy, DA Davidson said. $20 price target. Ainsworth transaction should add to earnings.
STOCK COMMENTS / EPS CHANGESBroadcom (BRCM) numbers cut at Jefferies. Shares of BRCM now seen reaching $34, Jefferies said. Estimates also lowered on higher OpEx associated with Renesas acquisition. Buy rating. Broadcom estimates, target cut at BMO. Shares of BRCM now seen reaching $27, according to BMO Capital. Estimates also reduced, as the Renesas acquisition could cut into earnings. Market Perform rating. Ciena (CIEN) estimates, target raised at UBS. Shares of CIEN now seen reaching $24, according to UBS. Estimates also increased, given the strong spending cycle. Neutral rating. Dollar General (DG) numbers increased at BMO. DG estimates were raised through 2014, BMO Capital said. Company is seeing higher same-store sales growth. Outperform rating and new $69 price target. Humana (HUM) price target increased at JPMorgan to $110, JPMorgan said. Risk/reward remains compelling and Medicare Advantage sentiment has improved. Overweight rating. Verint (VRNT) estimates, target boosted at Credit Suisse. Shares of VRNT now seen reaching $38, according to Credit Suisse. Estimates also upped, given solid sales execution and market share gains. Neutral rating. firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow TheStreet on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV