- Advanced composite components including transmission shafts, pressure vessels, magnet retention sleeves and fuel pipes created using precise fiber placement methods such as filament winding and stitching. Also demonstrated will be the company's patented composite to metallic joint technology; the unique press-fit system requires no adhesive and thus there is no diminution in strength or performance.
- The latest decklock devices. These are a critical part of the system for securing and manoeuvring helicopters during operation from smaller ships such as frigates or Coast Guard cutters. All electric versions are being developed for VTUAV (Vertical Take-off Unmanned Air Vehicle) operations.
- The Vireo™ unmanned aerial system (UAS) which is applicable to a wide variety of markets and offers low-cost, effective and flexible surveillance from a variety of sensors types, including electro optical and infra-red. This UAS is designed to deliver actionable data to law enforcement, government agencies, agriculture producers and first responders.
- The TERPROM ® digital terrain system. A software-based system that successfully blends and interprets the inputs of a diverse array of sensors to provide the aircraft pilot and crew with full situational awareness, enabling them to fly far more safely and effectively - even in areas where GPS is not available. It is in use with 14 nations worldwide on over 5,000 aircraft.
- Micro electro-mechanical systems (MEMS)-based inertial measurement units (IMU) and integrated inertial navigation/GPS systems - including the company's TITAN tactical grade IMU capability, launched at this year's DSEI. These extremely small, rugged and lightweight units deliver proven, consistent, precision guidance with low manufacturing costs and swift production start-up times for a wide variety of weapons and platforms, including smaller munitions.
- The Cloud Cap Technology TASE family of lightweight, gyro-stabilized camera systems. Designed to provide exquisite day/night surveillance imaging for manned and unmanned applications, these cameras provide real-time imagery with unsurpassed stability for many surveillance, inspection and monitoring requirements including law enforcement, fire-fighting and environmental monitoring as well as the rapidly growing, small military unmanned aerial system (UAS) market.
- The DB-110 real-time, day/night digital, tactical reconnaissance solution. This provides long-range, dual-band EO/IR imaging and fixed and mobile intelligence exploitation and is suitable for use on fast-jets, large UAVs and business jets. DB-110 has already been selected by a number of countries.
- The Intelligence Exploitation System (IES). In wide use with both NATO and other countries, this system ingests data from multiple sensors, disseminating the resultant fused intelligence rapidly to relevant personnel.
- Proven solid state power controllers (SSPCs), in-service for over 15 years and ideal for fixed and rotary wing military aircraft where effective power distribution is required and space is at a premium.
UTC Aerospace Systems Focuses On Surveillance And Navigation, Aerostructures And UAV Technologies At DSEI, 2013
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts