As announced in April, Jefferies Group LLC will host a Fixed Income Investor Day on October 10, 2013.
An in-person presentation and management Q&A discussion will be held for qualified investors. Participants will include: Richard B. Handler, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer; Brian P. Friedman, Executive Committee Chairman; Peregrine ("Peg") Broadbent, Chief Financial Officer; John Stacconi, Global Treasurer; and Paul Frean, Chief Risk Officer.
The Jefferies Fixed Income Investor Day will begin at 10 AM Eastern on Thursday, October 10, at a location in midtown Manhattan. To register to attend the conference in person or listen via a dial-in, qualified investors should provide their contact information and preferred mode of participation at http://www.jefferies.com/InvestorDay2013. Questions may be directed to 212-284-8134. Only registered guests will be allowed to participate.
Jefferies, the global investment banking firm focused on serving clients for over 50 years, is a leader in providing insight, expertise and execution to investors, companies and governments. The firm provides a full range of investment banking, sales, trading, research and strategy across the spectrum of equities, fixed income, foreign exchange, futures and commodities, and also select asset and wealth management strategies, in the Americas, Europe and Asia. Jefferies Group LLC is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Leucadia National Corporation (NYSE:LUK), a diversified holding company.© 2013 Jefferies LLC. In the United Kingdom, Jefferies International Limited and Jefferies Bache Limited are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. This material is being furnished for informational purposes only and should not be regarded as an offer, solicitation, invitation, advice or recommendation to buy or sell investments, securities or any other instrument.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV