Analog Devices, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADI), in partnership with Xilinx Inc., MathWorks Inc. and Avnet Electronics Marketing is offering analog, mixed-signal and embedded systems engineers the opportunity to learn from leading, high-performance signal processing industry experts during the ADI Design Conference: Virtual Event on Sept. 25, 2013. Watch this short video to learn more about the ADI Design Conference.
Attendees of the online event will learn about signal chain and system-level solutions for complex design challenges, advanced techniques for high-performance signal processing and software modeling tools. Additionally, event partners Xilinx, MathWorks and Avnet Electronics Marketing will showcase their industry-leading solutions based on ADI’s analog and mixed-signal technologies. The event will take place from 12:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. EDT with a live keynote speaker and interactive Q&A sessions.
- Register for the Design Conference: Virtual Event.
- View the full agenda.
- For those who cannot attend, all the information and resources will be archived and available on-demand following the event.
The keynote, “Analog Design in an Increasingly Digital World,” will be presented by Analog Devices Fellow and IEEE Life Fellow Barrie Gilbert. Barrie is one of the best-known designers of analog ICs in the industry. He will share his thoughts on the necessity of analog processing in modern products, advances in process technology and the unique potential of analog solutions.
“Xilinx and Analog Devices have worked together to co-develop kits and reference designs that combine FPGAs, data converters and high-speed serial interconnects for easier system integration and faster time to market,” said Raj Seelam, director of Solutions Marketing at Xilinx. “Educational conferences such as these extend our collaboration and help designers understand how to better meet the demands of multi-channel, data-intensive applications.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV