RealD, Inc. (NYSE:RLD), a leading global licensor of 3D technologies, today announced that RealD management will participate in two upcoming investor conferences.
- Drew Skarupa, CFO will present at the Bank of America Merrill Lynch 2013 Media, Communications & Entertainment Conference to be held on Thursday, September 12, 2013 at the Beverly Wilshire Hotel in Beverly Hills, California. The presentation is scheduled to take place on Thursday, September 12, 2013 at 3:05 p.m. PT.
- Drew Skarupa, CFO will present at the MKM Partners Entertainment & Leisure Conference to be held on Thursday, September 26, 2013 at the Grand Hyatt New York Hotel in New York, New York. The presentation is scheduled to take place on Thursday, September 26, 2013 at 3:15 p.m. ET.
The presentations will be webcast live on the Internet, and can be accessed by visiting the Investor Relations section of RealD’s website at www.reald.com. The webcasts will also be archived and available on the website for 90 days.
About RealD Inc.
RealD is a leading global licensor of 3D technologies. RealD’s extensive intellectual property portfolio is used in applications that enable a premium 3D viewing experience in the theater, the home and elsewhere. RealD licenses its RealD Cinema Systems to motion picture exhibitors that show 3D motion pictures and alternative 3D content. RealD also provides its RealD Display, active and passive eyewear, and RealD Format technologies to consumer electronics manufacturers, content producers and distributors to enable the delivery and viewing of 3D content on a variety of visual displays and devices.RealD was founded in 2003 and has offices in Beverly Hills, California; Boulder, Colorado; London, United Kingdom; Moscow, Russia; Shanghai, China; Hong Kong; Tokyo, Japan; and Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. For more information, please visit our website at www.reald.com. © 2013 RealD Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV