- AVT has begun shipping systems to colleges and universities throughout the United States, including the Student Bookstore at South Carolina University. These units are part of a lucrative deal with Neebo, the owners of one of the largest and most prestigious collections of college bookstores in the country, with over 200 locations.
- Three new distributorships have been established in prime markets across the nation.
- A next generation Marley Micro Store was delivered, which for the first time will sell assorted products from the House of Marley, as well as a variety of gourmet coffee drinks.
- Marley Coffee Automated Stores are now in prestigious locations including General Growth properties, Simon Properties, and Rouse Properties. These partnerships will continue to fuel the rapid growth of Marley systems into malls and other high traffic properties throughout the U.S.
- AVT's new Gen2 System features a unique online portal that allows business partners to always be connected to their unit to oversee sales, inventory, customer awareness, and pricing.
- AVT's exclusive Advertising and Media Network is poised to generate a healthy passive income for our partners throughout the nation, with an advertising revenue sharing program that gives partners a whopping 20% of the national ad campaigns that are secured by AVT.
AVT's New 360 Marley Coffee Automated Kiosk Launched In Top Los Angeles Area Mall
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts