Exelis will exhibit its ready-now, affordable technology solutions for military, government and commercial customers involved in land, air, naval security and unmanned aerial systems missions around the world.
“As a leading global forum for the defense and security industry, DSEI is a key conference that allows some of the most innovative companies in the world to showcase battlefield and security capabilities among key customers,” said Bob Durbin, senior vice president of strategy and government relations at Exelis. “Exelis solutions have a global reputation for reliability, innovation and affordability, supporting in-theater missions and actionable intelligence for command and security users.”
Exelis capabilities that will be highlighted focus on geospatial intelligence, networked communications and situational awareness, including:
- Integrated Protection and Transmission Systems (iProTxS) – A small, lightweight technology that enables uninterrupted communications between combat network radios despite nearby jamming signals, without compromising network security. It can be quickly integrated with existing radios and electronic countermeasure equipment on both mounted and dismounted platforms.
- SpearNet tactical radio and Tactical Mobility Night Vision Goggle (TM-NVG) – An integrated soldier system available to international customers that combines the compact and secure wideband data network of the SpearNet radio with the lightweight, monocular goggle that incorporates Generation 3 night vision technology (e.g., photo/video export, color display, GPS information, etc.) for a system that creates advanced situational awareness in low light and other challenging conditions.
- Enhanced High Capacity Data Radio (EnHCDR ) – A networked radio that provides high bandwidth data and can simultaneously support voice and data with full motion video. Through exchange with other networks, LANS and data terminals through open standard IP protocols, EnHCDR is a self-managing radio network that increases decision-making and pace of operation without compromising range.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV