- Integrated Protection and Transmission Systems (iProTxS) – A small, lightweight technology that enables uninterrupted communications between combat network radios despite nearby jamming signals, without compromising network security. It can be quickly integrated with existing radios and electronic countermeasure equipment on both mounted and dismounted platforms.
- SpearNet tactical radio and Tactical Mobility Night Vision Goggle (TM-NVG) – An integrated soldier system available to international customers that combines the compact and secure wideband data network of the SpearNet radio with the lightweight, monocular goggle that incorporates Generation 3 night vision technology (e.g., photo/video export, color display, GPS information, etc.) for a system that creates advanced situational awareness in low light and other challenging conditions.
- Enhanced High Capacity Data Radio (EnHCDR ) – A networked radio that provides high bandwidth data and can simultaneously support voice and data with full motion video. Through exchange with other networks, LANS and data terminals through open standard IP protocols, EnHCDR is a self-managing radio network that increases decision-making and pace of operation without compromising range.
Exelis To Showcase Advanced Defense And Security Capabilities At 2013 DSEI Conference
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts