CARLSTADT, N.J., Sept. 5, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Jinpan International Limited (Nasdaq: JST), a leading designer, manufacturer, and distributor of cast resin transformers, today announced that its third quarterly cash dividend of 2013, in the amount of $0.03 per common share, will be payable on September 26, 2013 to shareholders of record as of September 16, 2013.
About Jinpan International Ltd
Jinpan International Ltd. (NASDAQ: JST) designs, manufactures, and markets equipment for the distribution of electricity, including cast resin transformers, VPI transformers and reactors, switchgears, and unit substations. Jinpan's cast resin transformers allow high voltage transmissions of electricity to be distributed to various locations in lower, more usable voltages. Its principal executive offices are located in Haikou, Hainan, China and its United States office is based in Carlstadt, New Jersey.
Safe Harbor ProvisionThis press release contains forward-looking statements made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. These forward-looking statements are based on management's current expectations and observations and involve known and unknown risks, and uncertainties or other factors not under the Company's control, which may cause actual results, performance or achievements of the company to be materially different from the results, performance or other expectations implied by these forward-looking statements. These factors are listed from time-to-time in our filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission, including, without limitation, our Annual Report on Form 20-F for the period ended December 31, 2012 and our subsequent reports on Form 6-K. Except as required by law, we are not under any obligation, and expressly disclaim any obligation, to update or alter any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV