The campaign rolls out with a lively :60 broadcast spot on top TV shows and in theaters with Corolla models that date back to the 1960s. It takes viewers through five decades of iconic song and dance in the spirit of an epic music video.
In-cinema ads will feature a Shazam experience and sweepstakes opportunity.
Print and DigitalThe print advertising depicts crowds of people celebrating the all-new model. Digital highlight videos feature details of the car through entertaining vignettes including battling DJs, a Beatboxer and a hip-hop music producer. Homepage takeovers on several prominent news and pop culture websites provide an in-depth look at the Corolla's more expressive, chiseled exterior styling and advanced technology. Unique Out of Home Billboards and outdoor signs in several major markets, including New York and Los Angeles, will have a built-in NFC chip that launches a virtual test drive with the tap of an NFC-enabled smartphone. A special printing process also enables key features to become illuminated during nighttime hours, showcasing the LED headlights. Mobile Mobile-optimized web experiences make shopping for a car more simplified and fun. Mobile iMedia will direct guests to touch.toyota.com/corolla and the "Corolla Touch Drive," a first-of-its-kind virtual driving experience that highlights features of the car through a simulated test drive on a smartphone. In addition, an iAd-based racing game will keep users engaged through exciting game play and reward them for exploring features of the new Corolla with a free music download. Social Custom six-second Vine videos and 15-second Instagram videos will showcase tutorials in dance styles through the decades, including the "Elevated" dance moves featured in the broadcast commercials. Viewers will be encouraged to use the hashtag #CorollaStyle to post user-generated content showcasing their "elevated" style.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV