HOUSTON, Sept. 5, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Omega Protein Corporation (NYSE: OME), a nutritional product company and a leading integrated producer of omega-3 fish oil and specialty protein products, today announced Bret Scholtes, the Company's President & Chief Executive Officer, and Andrew Johannesen, Executive Vice President & Chief Financial Officer, will present at the Imperial Capital Global Opportunities Conference on Thursday, September 19, 2013 at 1:15 p.m. ET in New York, NY.
The audio portion of the presentation will be webcast live, and a replay will be available until Thursday, October 3, 2013 on the investor relations section of Omega Protein's web site at http://ir.omegaprotein.com/.
About Omega Protein CorporationOmega Protein Corporation (NYSE:OME) is a century old nutritional company that develops, produces and delivers healthy products throughout the world to improve the nutritional integrity of functional foods, dietary supplements and animal feeds. Omega Protein's mission is to help people lead healthier lives with better nutrition through sustainably sourced ingredients such as highly-refined omega-3 rich fish oil, specialty proteins and nutraceuticals.Web site: www.omegaproteininc.com SOURCE Omega Protein Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV