ServiceSource® (NASDAQ: SREV), the global leader in recurring revenue management, today announced that Mike Smerklo, Chairman & CEO will present at the Deutsche Bank dbAccess Technology Conference at The Cosmopolitan Hotel in Las Vegas, Nevada on Wednesday, September 11 th 2013 at 8:50a.m. Pacific Time.
This presentation will be available via live audio webcast at http://ir.servicesource.com/events.cfm and via replay from the same link beginning approximately one hour after the conclusion of the presentation.
About ServiceSource International, Inc.
ServiceSource International, Inc. (NASDAQ: SREV) is the global leader in recurring revenue management. Renew OnDemand™, the only cloud application built specifically to grow recurring revenue, automates a highly valuable but typically manual business process. By leveraging big data to give companies a complete view of their customers, Renew OnDemand and our proven services drive higher subscription, maintenance, and support revenue, improved customer retention, and increased business predictability.With over a decade of experience focused exclusively on growing recurring revenue, ServiceSource's products and services are based on proven best practices and global benchmarks. Headquartered in San Francisco, ServiceSource® manages over$9 billion in recurring revenue for the world's largest and most respected technology companies. ServiceSource renews a customer contract every 47 seconds through engagements in more than 150 countries and 40 languages. For more information, please go to www.servicesource.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV