Target (TGT) ($63.55) beat EPS estimates by 22 cents earning $1.19 on Aug. 21 and the stock traded lower to $63.05 on Aug. 29. Target has been below its 200-day SMA at $66.56 since Aug. 21. My annual value level is $53.54 with an annual pivot at $65.45 and semiannual risky level at $72.47.
TJX (TJX) ($53.87) beat EPS estimates by 3 cents earning 66 cents on Aug. 20. The stock set a reaction high at $54.66 on Aug. 26. My semiannual value level is $49.79 with an annual pivot at $52.67 and monthly risky level at $56.18.
Wal-Mart Stores (WMT) ($72.91) missed EPS estimates by a penny earning $1.24 on Aug. 15. The stock has been below its 200-day SMA at $73.86 since Aug. 23. My semiannual value level is $61.55 with a semiannual risky level at $74.96.
At the time of publication the author held no positions in any of the stocks mentioned.Follow @Suttmeier This article is commentary by an independent contributor, separate from TheStreet's regular news coverage.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV