Big Lots (BIG) ($34.79) beat EPS estimates by 6 cents earning 31 cents on Aug. 30 and traded to a reaction high at $35.81 on Sept. 3. The 200-day and 50-day SMAs are $33.43 and $34.63 with my quarterly risky level at $36.35.
Costco (COST) ($111.50) fell below its 50-day SMA at $114.53 on Aug. 15 with the 200-day SMA at $106.96. My semiannual value level is $103.24 with a quarterly pivot at $113.74 and monthly risky level at $118.94.
Dollar General ($56.39) held its 50-day SMA at $53.78 on Tuesday then traded as high as $57.42 on the better than expected EPS. The 200-day SMA is $49.84 with a semiannual pivot at $56.97 and monthly risky level at $58.37.
Dollar Tree (DLTR) ($54.17) missed EPS estimates by a penny earning 56 cents a share on Aug. 22. The stock traded to a reaction high at $54.92 then faded to its 50-day SMA at $52.88. My annual value level is $25.32 with a semiannual pivot at $52.56 and monthly risky level at $57.02.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV