ARIAD Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: ARIA) today announced that it will provide an overview of the Company’s business at two upcoming investor conferences being held next week:
- The Morgan Stanley Global Healthcare Conference in New York City. Harvey J. Berger, M.D., chairman and chief executive officer, will present on Wednesday, September 11 at 1:30 p.m. (ET).
- The Stifel Healthcare Conference in Boston. Timothy P. Clackson, Ph.D., president of research and development and chief scientific officer, will present on Wednesday, September 11 at 8:35 a.m. (ET).
Both presentations will be webcast live and can be accessed by visiting the investor relations section of the Company's website at http://www.ariad.com/investor. A replay of the presentation will also be available and archived on the site for three weeks.
ARIAD Pharmaceuticals, Inc., headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts and Lausanne, Switzerland, is an integrated global oncology company focused on transforming the lives of cancer patients with breakthrough medicines. ARIAD is working on new medicines to advance the treatment of various forms of chronic and acute leukemia, lung cancer and other difficult-to-treat cancers. ARIAD utilizes computational and structural approaches to design small-molecule drugs that overcome resistance to existing cancer medicines. For additional information, visit
http://www.ariad.com or follow ARIAD on Twitter (
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV