Best car for tall drivers: Cadillac XTS
Average front-seat dimension: 47 inches
Unveiled by General Motors (GM) for the 2013 model year, the Cadillac XTS offers luxury, performance and lots of cabin space that tall drivers will love. The front seats boast 40.1 inches of headroom, 45.8 inches of legroom and 55.1 inches of hiproom.
In addition to a roomy interior, the $44,075 model combines a 304-horsepower V-6 engine with lots of upscale amenities. The base XTS comes standard with everything from a Pandora-enabled audio system to xenon headlights, while an impressive all-wheel drive system is available as an option."The XTS is just a really pleasant car to drive," Clarke says. "It's roomy, it's really good-looking and the materials in it are all excellent."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV