Second-best car for tall drivers: Hyundai Sonata
Average front-seat dimension: 46.9 inches
Like its cousin the Kia Optima, the Hyundai Sonata mixes good features and a low base price ($21,195) with plenty of front-seat space: 40 inches of headroom, 45.5 inches of legroom and 55.2 inches of hiproom.
The midsized sedan also comes standard with a 198-horsepower four-cylinder engine, a generous list of amenities and Hyundai's industry-leading 10-year/100,000-mile warranty."Those of us who've been around for a couple of years remember when Hyundais were low-quality cars, but they're are really well-made these days -- and the Sonata is no exception," Clarke says.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV