Third-best car for tall drivers (tie): Hyundai Azera
Average front-seat dimension: 46.8 inches
This full-sized sedan from Hyundai combines generous front-seat space -- 40.3 inches of headroom, 45.5 inches of legroom and 54.6 inches of hiproom -- with plenty of great amenities given its $32,250 starting price.
"The Azera offers lots of value for the money," Clarke says. "It has a super-roomy cabin, a really smooth ride and lots of standard features."Even a base Azera comes with a 10-speaker audio system, a chilled glove compartment and other upscale amenities. Other bonuses include a 10-year/100,000-mile powertrain warranty and a 16.3-cubic-foot trunk, one of the largest in the Azera's class.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV