Fourth-best car for tall drivers: Kia Optima
Average front-seat dimension: 46.7 inches
This $21,350 midsized sedan carries the lowest base price on Edmunds' top-five list, but still offers tall drivers plenty of front-seat space: 40 inches of headroom, 45.5 inches of legroom and 54.7 inches of hiproom.
Beyond a roomy interior, Clarke says the Optima features "an attractive cabin and an eye-catching [exterior]. It's a really handsome car."The model also boasts great acceleration regardless of whether you choose the base 200-horsepower four-cylinder engine or an optional 274-horsepower turbocharged version. Other pluses include a long list of standard features, as well as Kia's industry-leading 10-year/100,000-mile powertrain warranty.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV