Liberty Safe Announces Safe Give-Away For Craziest "Extreme Measures"
PAYSON, Utah, Sept. 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- To help introduce SafElert, the world's first internal safe security system, Liberty Safe today announced a contest to find the most extreme, funny or ridiculous measures people take to protect their valuables.
SafElert is a wireless device placed inside a safe that stays in constant communication with a home's Wi-Fi system. If a safe is tampered with, the door opened, the handle jiggled, or if the temperature changes, SafElert sends a text and email to warn the owner that there might be trouble at home. You can even access your safe's status with a mobile app, such as view the humidity level inside the safe!
The EXTREME MEASURES contest is open to eligible participants in the 48 contiguous states, and runs from August 27 to September 20. The grand prize is Liberty's premium FAT BOY safe, along with the SafElert system and a free 1-year's subscription to the SafElert monitoring service.Contestants may also win one of the weekly drawings for a SafElert System and six months of SafElert monitoring. To participate, Liberty Safe Facebook fans will submit a photo with a caption or explanation of the most extreme, funny or ridiculous measures they take to protect something important to them, and include their contact information (name, email, age). "People can be very creative in their methods to keep things tamper-proof," said Jamey Skousen, Marketing Director at Liberty Safe . "Maybe they have a unique way for keeping sweets away from their kids, or a secret stash of gold coins, or a special way of locking down the fireworks or ammo." All fans of the Liberty Safe Facebook page are invited to vote for their favorite entry. The Grand Prize winner will be picked at random from the ten most popular photos from the entire contest.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV