Exelixis, Inc. (NASDAQ:EXEL) today announced that Michael M. Morrissey, Ph.D., the company’s president and chief executive officer, will present at two investor conferences this month:
- Morgan Stanley Global Healthcare Conference: Exelixis’ presentation is scheduled for 8:35 a.m. EDT / 5:35 a.m. PDT on Tuesday, September 10, 2013, in New York.
- Stifel Nicolaus Healthcare Conference: Exelixis’ presentation is scheduled for 8:00 a.m. EDT / 5:00 a.m. PDT on Thursday, September 12, 2013, in Boston.
During each presentation, Dr. Morrissey will review the company’s development plans and priorities for cabozantinib in 2013. He will also discuss the company’s corporate strategy and financial outlook, and provide a general business update.
Each presentation will be webcast and may be accessed via the Event Calendar page under Investors & Media at www.exelixis.com.
About ExelixisExelixis, Inc. is a biotechnology company committed to developing small molecule therapies for the treatment of cancer. Exelixis is focusing its proprietary resources and development efforts exclusively on COMETRIQ® (cabozantinib). Exelixis has also established a portfolio of other novel compounds that it believes have the potential to address serious unmet medical needs, many of which are being advanced by partners as part of collaborations. For more information, please visit the company's web site at www.exelixis.com. Exelixis, the Exelixis logo, and COMETRIQ are registered U.S. trademarks.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV