Stock Chart: The last characteristic I look for in a stock is a healthy stock chart. When we look at SDRL we see that it has a very good stock chart -- it's hitting new all-time highs and breaking out.
Courtesy of StockCharts.com
So with SDRL we have good performance, good valuation and a very healthy stock chart. It is a stock that I have a big position in and, as I said, I even added to that position recently. SDRL is just another example of a Best Stock Now!Of the 3,508 stocks that I rank on a daily basis, Seadrill comes in at number 231. Data from Best Stocks Now App At the time of publication the author had a position in SDRL. Follow @billgunderson This article was written by an independent contributor, separate from TheStreet's regular news coverage.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV