Ventas, Inc. (NYSE: VTR) (“Ventas” or the “Company”) announced today that Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Debra A. Cafaro will participate in a panel discussion on the next stage of the economic cycle and future opportunities for growth at the Bank of America Merrill Lynch 2013 Global Real Estate Conference on September 12 in New York. The panel discussion, “The Next Phase of the Cycle,” is scheduled for 8:35 a.m. Eastern Time.
The discussion will be audio-webcast and may be accessed through the Company's website at www.ventasreit.com. Any Company written materials accompanying the discussion will also be available on the Company’s website at the time of the discussion. The webcast and any written materials accompanying the discussion will be archived at www.ventasreit.com for a limited period following the event.
Ventas, Inc., an S&P 500 company, is a leading real estate investment trust. Its diverse portfolio of more than 1,400 assets in 47 states (including the District of Columbia) and two Canadian provinces consists of seniors housing communities, skilled nursing facilities, hospitals, medical office buildings and other properties. Through its Lillibridge subsidiary, Ventas provides management, leasing, marketing, facility development and advisory services to highly rated hospitals and health systems throughout the United States. More information about Ventas and Lillibridge can be found at www.ventasreit.com and www.lillibridge.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV