The law firm of Federman & Sherwood has initiated an investigation into MiMedx Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: MDXG) (the “Company”) with respect to possible violations of federal securities laws by the Company and its executives.
On September 4, 2013, MiMedx’s shares fell 40% to $3.61 and trading was halted after theflyonthewall.com reported that MiMedx received a letter from the Food and Drug Administration (“FDA”) stating that it was and is unlawfully manufacturing drugs. The FDA letter indicated that the Company’s Surgical Biologics unit violated the Public Health Service Act by unlawfully manufacturing drugs, thereby marketing unapproved biologics products.
If you currently own common stock in MiMedx Group, Inc. and purchased your shares before September 4, 2013, have information to assist in our investigation of this transaction, or have any questions or concerns regarding this notice or preservation of your rights, please contact William B. Federman. Federman & Sherwood has extensive nationwide experience in representing investors in securities, derivative and merger-related shareholder class actions, and has been appointed as lead counsel in multiple complex cases.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV