ATLANTA, Sept. 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- PGi (NYSE: PGi), a global leader in collaboration and virtual meetings for over 20 years, today announced that it has acquired ACT Teleconferencing, Inc., a global provider of integrated conferencing solutions, for a cash purchase price of approximately $44 million, net of working capital. PGi funded the purchase through its recently increased credit facility and cash and equivalents on hand.
"Both PGi and ACT Conferencing are trusted by the world's largest, most discriminating brands for their business-critical collaboration needs. Our companies share a complementary global footprint and a common legacy of industry leadership that spans decades," said Boland T. Jones, PGi founder, chairman and CEO. "Our acquisition of ACT Conferencing reinforces PGi as the clear choice for companies looking for innovative collaboration solutions to increase their productivity, accelerate sales and improve their overall business results."
Known for its operational excellence and world-class service quality, ACT Conferencing has been providing audio, video and web collaboration solutions for over 20 years. ACT Conferencing has operations in eight countries across North America, Europe and Asia Pacific, with a current projected annual revenue run-rate of approximately $45 million.
"We are excited to join forces with PGi, a company that shares our culture and commitment to delighting users," said Peter Salas, ACT Conferencing chairman and CEO. "Our customers will have the opportunity to improve their businesses with PGi's award-winning web conferencing solutions, GlobalMeet® and iMeet®, and its industry-leading global IP audio network, while continuing to enjoy the outstanding service quality and customer care they are accustomed to."PGi plans to provide a revised financial outlook for 2013 when it releases its third quarter results.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV