Another interesting feature is Multi Window, which allows you to have an app and a browser window open at the same time, and you can chat with two different friends at the same time using a box. You can drag and drop chats using Multi Window, something which impressed me.
There's also Multi vision, which allows you to put two or more Notes together to watch a video on a larger screen. While that's undoubtedly cool, I'm not sure why anyone would want to do this, when you can just watch it on a larger screen.
In the time I had demoing the phone, and getting used to its new software, and the backing made of faux leather with false stitching, the Galaxy Note 3 is a nice phone. It felt very light, weighing just 168 grams, and it's only 8.3 mm thick. However, nice isn't going to win me way from other phones I've used in the past.
Grade: 7/10-- Written by Chris Ciaccia in New York >Contact by Email. Follow @Chris_Ciaccia
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV