- Texas Valve & Fitting Company, LLC signed a long-term lease totaling 22,400 square feet. The company is a developer and provider of fluid system components throughout North Texas.
- Standex International Corporation (NYSE:SXI) signed a long-term lease totaling 33,144 square feet. Standex is a multi-industry manufacturer in five broad business segments: Food Service Equipment Group, Engineering Technologies Group, Engraving Group, Electronics Products Group, and Hydraulics Products Group with operations throughout the United States and several international countries.
Chambers Street Announces Two New Leases At 505 Century In Allen, Texas
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.