The Board of Directors of Hess Corporation (NYSE: HES) today authorized the previously announced 150 percent increase to its quarterly dividend, declaring a dividend of 25 cents per share payable on the Common Stock of the Corporation on September 30, 2013 to holders of record at the close of business on September 16, 2013.
John B. Hess, Chief Executive Officer, said, “Our transformation into a pure play exploration and production company allows us to increase cash returns to shareholders. In addition to being able to repurchase shares under our existing $4 billion authorization, we are also substantially increasing our quarterly dividend. We remain committed to ensuring that our reshaped portfolio of focused, lower risk upstream assets is optimally positioned to drive production growth, enhance profitability, and generate superior returns.”
Hess Corporation is a leading global independent energy company
primarily engaged in the exploration and production of crude oil and
natural gas. More information on Hess Corporation is available at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV