PITTSBURGH, Sept. 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- MSA (NYSE: MSA) of Pittsburgh, Pa., the global leader in safety products and systems that protect people and facility infrastructures, today announced two executive leadership changes that provide the company with a heightened global focus on driving customer loyalty while ensuring continuity of experienced leadership for the company's North American business segment.
Joseph Bigler, formerly President of MSA's North American business segment, has been appointed to the newly created role of Vice President and Chief Customer Officer. Concurrent with this leadership change, the Board of Directors of MSA has elected Nish Vartanian to the position of President, MSA North America. Mr. Vartanian most recently served as Vice President for the company's Fixed Gas and Flame Detection (FGFD) business.In his new role with the company, Mr. Bigler will be responsible for leading the global development and implementation of a customer experience framework that identifies and improves a broad range of critical customer touch points, explained William M. Lambert, MSA President and CEO. "For nearly 100 years, MSA's mission to help keep customers protected from harm in the workplace has been the foundation of our culture and a mindset that exists among MSA associates around the world," Mr. Lambert said. "Now the time has come for us to further define and leverage this focus in a way the helps us accelerate growth and increase shareholder value. That is the effort I'm looking to Joe to lead; to serve as a change agent responsible for deepening the organization's understanding of the customer journey and the role each of us play in improving the overall customer experience."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV