SILVER SPRING, Md., Sept. 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Discovery Communications (Nasdaq: DISCA, DISCB, DISCK) today announced that Chief Financial Officer Andy Warren will present at the Bank of America Merrill Lynch 2013 Media, Communications and Entertainment Conference at 11:55 a.m. PDT ( 2:55 p.m. EDT) on Wednesday, September 11, 2013, at the Beverly Wilshire Four Seasons Hotel in Beverly Hills, Ca.
A link to a live audio webcast of the presentation will be available in the "Investor Relations" section of Discovery Communications' website at www.discoverycommunications.com. A replay of the webcast will be available on the company's website following the presentation and will be accessible until September 25, 2013.
About Discovery CommunicationsDiscovery Communications (Nasdaq: DISCA, DISCB, DISCK) is the world's #1 nonfiction media company reaching more than 2 billion cumulative subscribers in over 200 countries and territories. Discovery is dedicated to satisfying curiosity through more than 190 worldwide television networks, led by Discovery Channel, TLC, Animal Planet, Science and Investigation Discovery, as well as U.S. joint venture networks OWN: Oprah Winfrey Network, The Hub and 3net, the first 24-hour 3D network. Across the Nordic region, Discovery owns and operates SBS Discovery Media, a top-three portfolio of television brands that feature leading nonfiction content, as well as locally produced entertainment programs, sports and the best scripted series and movies from major studios. Discovery also owns Discovery Education, the leading provider of educational content and services to schools including an award-winning series of K-12 digital textbooks, and owns and operates a diversified portfolio of digital media services, including Revision3. For more information, please visit www.discoverycommunications.com.
SOURCE Discovery Communications
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV