PHILADELPHIA, Sept. 4, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Five Below, Inc. (Nasdaq:FIVE) today announced that management will participate in the 20 th Annual Goldman Sachs Global Retailing Conference, held at the Plaza Hotel in New York City. Thomas Vellios, Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer, and Ken Bull, Chief Financial Officer, are currently scheduled to present on Wednesday, September 11, 2013 at 8:50 a.m. Eastern Time.
The audio portion of the presentation will be webcast live at http://investor.fivebelow.com/ and an archived replay will be available for 30 days.
About Five BelowFive Below is a rapidly growing specialty value retailer offering a broad range of trend-right, high-quality merchandise targeted at the teen and pre-teen customer. Five Below offers a dynamic, edited assortment of exciting products in a fun and differentiated store environment, all priced at $5 and below, including select brands and licensed merchandise across a number of category worlds - Style, Room, Sports, Media, Crafts, Party, Candy and Now. Five Below is headquartered in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
CONTACT: Investor Contact: ICR, Inc. Farah Soi 203-682-8200 Farah.email@example.com Media Contact: ICR, Inc. Alecia Pulman/Jessica Liddell 203-682-8200 FivePR@icrinc.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV