Silver Bay Realty Trust Corp. (NYSE: SBY) announced today that it will participate in two upcoming investor conferences: the Bank of America Merrill Lynch 2013 Global Real Estate Conference on September 11, 2013 and the 2013 Zelman Housing Summit on September 26 and 27, 2013. The Bank of America Merrill Lynch 2013 Global Real Estate Conference will be held at the Westin Times Square, New York located at 270 West 43rd Street, New York, New York, 10036. The 2013 Zelman Housing Summit will be held at the Ritz-Carlton, Tysons Corner located at 1700 Tysons Boulevard, McLean, Virginia, 22102.
David N. Miller, President and CEO of Silver Bay, will also participate on the Single-Family Rental Panel during the 2013 Zelman Housing Summit at 11:45 a.m. EDT on Friday, September 27, 2013. The presentation will not be webcast.
Silver Bay Realty Trust Corp.
Silver Bay Realty Trust Corp. is a Maryland corporation focused on the acquisition, renovation, leasing and management of single-family properties for rental income and long-term capital appreciation. Silver Bay currently owns single-family properties in Arizona, California, Florida, Georgia, Nevada, North Carolina, Ohio and Texas. Silver Bay has elected to be taxed as a REIT for U.S. federal tax purposes. Additional information can also be found on the company’s website: www.silverbayrealtytrustcorp.com.Additional Information Stockholders of Silver Bay, and other interested persons, may find additional information regarding the Company at the SEC's Internet site at www.sec.gov or by directing requests to: Silver Bay Realty Trust Corp., Attn: Investor Relations, 601 Carlson Parkway, Suite 250, Minnetonka, MN 55305, telephone (952) 358-4400.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV