First American Financial Corporation (NYSE: FAF ), a leading global provider of title insurance and settlement services for real estate transactions, announced today that it will present a company update at the Barclays Global Financial Services Conference on Tuesday, Sept. 10, 2013 at 3:30 p.m. EDT at the New York Hilton Midtown in New York City.
First American’s slide presentation will be available at 8 a.m. EDT on Tuesday, Sept. 10, 2013 at www.firstam.com/investor. A live webcast may be accessed at http://firstam.us/13aykuM or http://www.firstam.com/investor, with a replay available for 90 days following the live event.
About First American
First American Financial Corporation (NYSE: FAF) is a leading provider of title insurance and settlement services to the real estate and mortgage industries, that traces its heritage back to 1889. First American also provides title plant management services; title and other real property records and images; valuation products and services; home warranty products; property and casualty insurance; and banking, trust, and investment advisory services. With revenues of approximately $4.5 billion in 2012, the company offers its products and services directly and through its agents throughout the United States and abroad. More information about the company can be found at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV