Groupon (NASDAQ:GRPN) ( http://www.groupon.com) today announces a concert deal of epic proportions: A trip to Los Angeles to meet legendary, nine-time Grammy ® Award-winning recording artist Sheryl Crow. The Groupon deal includes airfare for two to Los Angeles, hotel accommodations, dinner for two, private round-trip transportation between LAX and the hotel and between the hotel and the concert venue, two tickets to Sheryl Crow’s Free and Easy Tour at The Greek Theater and two copies of Sheryl Crow’s latest album, FEELS LIKE HOME, which is available everywhere on Sept. 10. In addition, purchasers of the deal will be escorted backstage before the concert to meet and take photos with Sheryl Crow.
Link to Groupon Deal: http://gr.pn/1dMrdNy. The deal will go live Thursday, Sept. 5.
Groupon deal details:
- Round-trip airfare for two from anywhere in the U.S. or Canada to Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
- Two-night stay at Mr. C Hotel, valid 9/13—9/15 (Premium room type)
- Two tickets to Sheryl Crow’s Free and Easy Tour at The Greek in Los Angeles on Saturday, Sept. 14 at 7:15 p.m.
- Meet-and-greet with Sheryl Crow before the concert
- Two copies of Sheryl Crows latest album, Feels Like Home
- A prix-fixe dinner for two at The Restaurant at Mr. C
- Private round-trip transportation between airport and hotel
- Private round-trip transportation between the hotel and the concert venue
- DEAL COST: $2,500
“ Feels Like Home may be the most focused album I’ve ever made,” Sheryl Crow says of her debut album for Warner Bros. Records. “All of my albums have had a few different styles going on in them, and this album definitely has a few different takes on what country music means to me, but not calculatedly so. First and foremost, I just wanted to make sure that for this album I wrote about things that I really knew about—subjects that hit close to home.” Full of great storytelling and featuring some of the most powerful and heartfelt vocals of Crow’s career, Feels Like Home is literally an album that this proud daughter of Kennett, Mo. was born to make.Sheryl Crow is a nine-time Grammy ® Award-winner and has been nominated for an additional 27 Grammys and has released seven studio albums (each charting Top 10, four of them platinum-plus), a quadruple-platinum greatest hits collection and a Christmas album. Her latest album, Feels Like Home, was recorded in Nashville, Tenn. and was co-produced by Grammy Award-winner Justin Niebank. Crow is a cancer survivor, has performed for presidents and is a passionate supporter of a variety of environmental and health-related charities. With over 35 million records sold to date and a combined 40 Top 10s on the Billboard Hot 100, Adult Top 40, Adult Contemporary, Mainstream Top 40, Triple A (with the most No.1 singles among women in the chart's 17-year history) and Hot Country Songs charts, Crow now has a Top 20 solo country single to add to her list of accolades with her current hit, “Easy.” More information can be found at SherylCrow.com, Twitter.com/SherylCrow or Facebook.com/sherylcrow. About Groupon Groupon (NASDAQ:GRPN) is a global leader in local commerce, making it easy for people around the world to search and discover great businesses at unbeatable prices. Groupon is reinventing the traditional small business world by providing merchants with a suite of products and services, including customizable deals, payments processing capabilities and point-of-sale solutions to help them attract more customers and run their operations more effectively. By leveraging the company’s global relationships and scale, Groupon offers consumers incredible deals on the best stuff to eat, see, do, and buy in 48 countries. With Groupon, shoppers discover the best a city has to offer with Groupon Local, enjoy vacations with Groupon Getaways, and find a curated selection of electronics, fashion, home furnishings and more with Groupon Goods. To subscribe to Groupon emails, visit www.Groupon.com. To learn more about the company’s merchant solutions and how to work with Groupon, visit www.GrouponWorks.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV