HOUSTON, Sept. 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- With a growing demand for liquid alternative investment options, Invesco has launched a variety of share classes to provide financial advisors with greater access to Invesco Global Markets Strategy Fund for their clients.
Effective August 28, 2013, the fund is now available through Class A, C, R, R5, R6 and Y shares. The fund's original H1 shares, launched September 26, 2012, converted to Y shares.
"Financial advisors are increasingly looking to incorporate liquid alternatives such as the Invesco Global Markets Strategy Fund into their clients' portfolios for potential diversification benefits and reduced correlation 1 to traditional equity and fixed income holdings," said Gary Wendler, Head of Product Development & Investment Measurement/Risk. "We're committed to providing financial advisors with increased flexibility and a variety of share class options best suited to meet their clients' needs."The Invesco Global Markets Strategy Fund is managed by Invesco's Global Asset Allocation team, which also manages Invesco Balanced-Risk Allocation Fund. With Invesco Global Markets Strategy Fund, the team uses more of an absolute return strategy in its goal to generate a positive return over a complete economic and market cycle. Other key features in the execution of the investing approach include:
- Invesco Global Markets Strategy Fund can use both long and short investment in derivatives to gain exposures to U.S. and international equity, fixed income or commodity markets and has no defined risk contribution ranges by asset class.
- Invesco Global Markets Strategy Fund is 80% tactical and 20% strategic in its allocation mix to equity, fixed-income or commodity markets, giving the management team more flexibility to address short-term attractiveness in corresponding markets and/or asset classes.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV