CANTON, Mass., Sept. 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Destination XL Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: DXLG), the largest multi-channel specialty retailer of big & tall men's apparel, announced today that its President and Chief Executive Officer David Levin will be presenting at two upcoming investor conferences:
- CL King's 11 th Annual Best Ideas Conference – Wednesday, September 11 at 2:00 p.m. (ET)
- Imperial Capital's Global Opportunities Conference – Thursday, September 19 at 8:00 a.m. (ET)
Live audio webcasts will be available via the " Investor Relations" section of the Company's website. Archived webcasts will be available for approximately 90 days.
About Destination XL Group, Inc. Destination XL Group, Inc. is the largest multi-channel specialty retailer of big & tall men's apparel with operations throughout the United States, Canada and in London, England. The retailer operates under six brands: Destination XL ®, Casual Male XL, Rochester Clothing, B&T Factory Direct, ShoesXL and LivingXL. Several catalogs and e-commerce sites, including www.destinationxl.com, make up the Company's direct-to-consumer business. With more than 2,000 private label and name brand styles to choose from, customers are provided with a unique blend of wardrobe solutions not available at traditional retailers. The Company is headquartered in Canton, Massachusetts. For more information, please visit the Company's investor relations website: http://investor.destinationxl.com.
SOURCE Destination XL Group, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV