1. As of noon trading, Bed Bath & Beyond ( BBBY) is down $1.66 (-2.2%) to $72.10 on heavy volume. Thus far, 1.3 million shares of Bed Bath & Beyond exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.7 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $71.73-$73.80 after having opened the day at $73.49 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $73.76. Bed Bath & Beyond Inc., together with its subsidiaries, operates a chain of retail stores. Bed Bath & Beyond has a market cap of $16.1 billion and is part of the retail industry. Shares are up 31.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 11 analysts that rate Bed Bath & Beyond a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 8 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Bed Bath & Beyond as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, growth in earnings per share, increase in stock price during the past year, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and expanding profit margins. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Get the full Bed Bath & Beyond Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. If you are interested in one of these 5 stocks, ETFs may be of interest. Investors who are bullish on the services sector could consider iShares Dow Jones US Cons Services ( IYC) while those bearish on the services sector could consider ProShares Ultra Short Consumer Sers ( SCC).
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts